I'm just wondering if anyone has used the Hypnotherapy vision improvement program and if it has helped them to improve their vision. I have researched natural vision improvement few years ago and seriously revisited this idea about 6 months ago. I got some eye exercise program before and didn't like it, so I returned it. I also have an eye exercise machine which I wanted to return, but they said since I used it for more then a month they won't accept it. Anyway, I went to get my eyes tested 2 weeks ago and I showed a slight improvement. I went from R -7.5 to -7 and L -8 to 7.25. I am not sure if hypnotherapy helped but I am assuming that the eye exercise session helped to relax my eyes.

I have a great book on the topic and I think believing is seeing. I have only just begun to follow his recommendations. However, after speaking to a researcher who claims that many people who have been operated on for myopia become nearsighted again after some years, I definitely agree with his premises, it is all in the mind. I think that hypnotherapy rely on that a lot. There are a lot of theories about the eye exercises as I know and the stress is a big factor as well the emotional issues we have. Some people have issues that affect vision, such as unwillingness to "see" their future, the truth...