Hi, I am a third year law student and I have a problem that can interfere with my career. All of my life I have had trouble talking to a group of people. I start to sweat, my mouth dries up, and my mind goes blank. I can't say a word. Is there something that can help me? I fear that this anxiety will end my law attorney career before it has started!

Hi, let me tell you how hypnotherapy treatment has brought positive changes to my life. I had exactly the same problem as you. I always got lower grades in college because I had trouble expressing myself in the right way. I just couldn't say the right words. Then a friend of mine told me about hypnotherapy. It has changed my life! Through hypnotherapy I have learned to relax. With my new gained confidence speaking in front of a group of people was no problem; in fact after I have had some practice I started to enjoy it. Now I am the head of my company's PR department. All thanks to hypnotherapy.