I need to know something about regression hypnotherapy for my brother is supposed to have it for he had a terrible car accident last year and now he is advised to try with regression hypnotherapy in order to recover his mind and memories. Basically I know what hypnotherapy is but need some further info about regression hypnotherapy.

Well it is basically the same thing, regression hypnotherapy is performed in cases such as one of yours brother he needs to recover his memories. And usually the regression hypnotherapy is performed after some difficult emotional or some other traumatic event has been experienced so regression hydrotherapy is the way the memories could be recalled. Basically your brother is likely to have some "lost time" in his mind, maybe he doesn't know what happened or he got the hole in his mind regarding specific period of his life and regression hypnotherapy might help him recall this memories by bringing him in deep concentration trance by using special relaxation techniques so he could reach the suppressed events or memories.