I am 48 years old and I really hope my life could be a bit easier but with two jobs and three kids, that is not going to happen anytime soon. And the kids are the main problem here. They are fine, but I am not. I just cannot stop worrying about their future and what expects them. A friend told me that I am having anxiety issues. Should I use hypnotherapy to help me with this problem?

You are free to choose any method that you consider helpful. And hypnotherapy did prove its worthiness in the area of dealing with psychological problems. Then again, try not to worry that much. If the kids are fine and doing well at school, then there is no need for you to be stressed out about them all the time.

I heard that neurobiofeedback has a high rate of sucess in helping children with anxiety and other behavior issues, however, I don't know how effective it is in adults. It might be worth checking into.

For more info:

eegspectrum.com/