Hey all

I am expecting my period this week (more like tomorrow), but I have been experiencing odd changes in my body. First of all, my boobs have grown significantly and my nipples have been hurting for a couple of weeks. At this point, I feel as though I am one month pregnant (intercourse took place at the end of last menstruation-condom broke, but I shouldn't have been ovulating??). I also noticed yesterday that my entire breasts were hurting, not just the nipples.

As for discharge, I have not been experiencing normal wetness. Rather it feels as though menstruation is about to start, but it's not. Cramping has just started, which is normal for me before my period. Today, it looked like there was some spotting, but it's hard to tell since I've never seen period spotting before.

I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet because I am hoping these symptoms are normal in some way. However, I've been going crazy and googling all of the little changes I have experienced recently and they correlate to pregnancy symptoms.

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand what is going on with my body??? And if I should take a test or if I am just driving myself crazy thinking I am pregnant.

FACTS:
stopped taking BC since December started
last period ended 12/2
has sex on 12/5

Thanks, MJ

Hi MJ! So when the condom broke was there ejaculate in it? IF so you could be pregnant! BUT I think you are OK! Because it was right at the end of your period and you hadn't started ovulating yet - the only downside of this is that sperm can live for 72 hours! So this is still enough time! Hopefully your period has come on today, also know that your periods can be the EXACT same month after month, then all of a sudden be a totally different experience for just 1 month! So let me know if your period has come on! IF it has - GREAT! If it hasn't I want you to take a pregnancy test OK? And try and relax - because stress can delay your period!