I need to know why my nipple is hurting soo bad. I am 19 years old. I just got done with my men. cycle about 2 weeks ago. 2 days ago, my boyfriend and I were just watching tv when all of the sudden my right nipple started hurting BAD! I didnt think much of it and just ignored it. I went to bed that night and this morning when I woke up it was in the same pain! It hurts so bad. Its VERY sensitive and it is also pretty RED. My other nipple is fine, it has no pain, no sensitivity, and its the normal color. If anyone could help I would appreiate it. Please e mail me at ******Thanks!

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

I am a 19yo male experiencing sudden pain and sensitivity in one nipple. i was playing video games on the computer and suddenly one started to hurt. i have no idea what i did, or what to do. my other one is fine, normal, but one of them is very sensitive, painful, and itchy. what is wrong?