Okay, this is a little embaressing to post but hey, why the heck not? So i went to the beach two days ago and while there some sand got stuck in my bikini top and rub aginst my nipple making it sensitive and irrated. It really bothered me when i went boogie bording with my friend...when i got home i took a shower and put some vitaman E oil on it, it dosnt hurt anymore but not even 5 minuets ago i noticed these scares on my nipple, small and only on my nipple not the areola. and sorry for the spelling its 4 in the morning so shhh....but yea i have them on both my breasts but mostly my left breast....please help im kinda scared.

Hey, I once got sand in my bra and my breast were very itching and irritated As well. This is ok! I think your nipple has a scar because you were itching your nipple a lot because of the sand irritation! Try rubbing some water over your nimble to get rid of any hidden sand. Hope this helps :)

thanks hun ^u^

Hey, you'll be OK and they will even heal and not leave anything noticeable. Ladies that breastfeed get sores all the time that heal and also there are nipple rings which I have done both - I do have scars from the rings and my daughter got her first teeth at 3.5 months and she drew blood which really hurt - just put some lotion or cream on it and it'll be fine. Sensitive but fine.