I'm 28 years old and I need some advice. Last week when getting dressed I accidently caught my nipple on my bra felt like a friction burn type thing. The next day it felt as though the nipple was being 'pinched'. Theres no signs of anything abnormal no dimpling discharge or anything like that. But I have this constant sensitivity like the sort of discomfort you get with sensitive teeth, throbbing and kind of 'tickly'. My breast is fine no lumps etc but it feels heavy and aches.
What is this and how do i get rid of it. It can't be an 'illness' because i know what caused it.getting a bit paranoid please help :(

Apply cool compresses to ease the discomfort and give the nipple time to heal. The nipples are full of nerve endings and are very sensitive and easily irritated. It may take up to a month to heal. Good luck.