I am only 14-years-old, I had unprotected sex. My boyfriend cummed inside me, but I took the morning after pill, the next day. The next week I had unprotected sex again, which i know is very stupid of us, but this time he didn't cum inside me. It has been about 2 or 3 weeks since this happened, my period is 3 days late. I am wondering if I'm pregnant ? I don't know what to do, I have very strict parents and I can not tell them. Also can I get an abortion without them knowing ?

You're 14 years old. Legally you're too young to have an abortion. You have to tell your mom, especially since you're underaged. She will find out no matter what you do, and will be very upset. Best thing to do is to be straight up honest to her. Yes she might be angry and yell at you just because of the fact that you're 14 and already had sex- unprotected at that, but let her calm down. Once she's calm she will talk to you about possibilities and if she agrees to signing the abortion papers then you will be able to get one. But before you even think about getting an abortion, I highly recommend you google the after effects and what happens during an abortion.

confess now to your parents, surely they will understand you. also they will help you what to do next.
just be honest and say "sorry"...