i am 18 years old and i am experiencin hairline to my hairline it beginin to break and turn brown it stops there for a while n then some disappears its been repeatin itself for several times

Did u undergo any chemical treatment that resulted in hair loss? Following a healthy lifestyle will help in controlling hair loss. Avoid harsh chemical products and use mild shampoos and conditioners in your hair. Apply oil regularly. Eat fresh fruits, nuts and vegetables for hydrating your body. Wash your hair when you are exposed to dirt, dust and pollution. Use a pack of henna, ritha, amla and shikakai (you can get these in powder form in any Indian grocery stores) powders instead of shampoo to maintain good hair.

no but one time i used to put chemicals to my hairline but now years passed an i am still experiencin hairloss with no end in site but i will try what you told me n see if it works thanks