hey doc i am 18 years old of age an i have been experiencing hairloss to my hairline since the year 2007. i realized it one night when looking the mirror. it began in the exact centre of my hairline turnin brown n breakin short then it grew into a big M. at the 2 top ends also do the same but it goes upnarrow n. in like a weeks time the hair is noticibly gone today when i look in the mirror i cry cause now i am a rasta n it is like now less then a cm away from my locks. i love hair love it and i feel devasted to see all my friends goin and get there hairline done and i cant n if i do cut my hairline it dosent grow back doc i am in need of your help please please can you help me i am only 18 years olds this shouldnt be happening but the hair is still there but it is very very very light what is the problem

Hair loss during adolescence can mean a person may be sick or just not eating right. If you have hair loss and don't know what's causing it, talk to your doctor. A doctor can determine why the hair is falling out and suggest a treatment.