3 YEARS AFTER GIVING BIRTH, SEX STILL DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME. I GAVE BIRTH ALL NATURAL AND NO STICHES. I HEALED UP JUST FINE AND QUICKLEY. MY HUSBAND AND I ALWAYS FIND TIME TO HAVE SEX, BUT I HAVEN'T HAD AN ORGASM IN 3 YEARS. WE HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT THINGS TO SPICE IT UP, BUT STILL NOTHING. SOMETIMES IT EVEN HURTS ALITTLE. IS THIS NORMAL? WILL MY SEX LIFE EVER BE BACK TO WHAT IT USE TO BE? IT'S LIKE I'M AT THE POINT WHERE I DON'T EVEN CARE TO HAVE SEX AT ALL. MY HUSBAND THINKS IT'S HIM. I HAVE TRIED EXPLANING MY PROBLEM TO HIM, BUT HE DOESN'T BELIEVE ME.

I feel the same way. It's been 3 months and it hurts on the side were I got sticks. So I feel your pain and I also have a weird discharge still. I don't know if it's normal or not.

My daughter is almost 2 years old and sex is not the same as before. I had a C-section. It seems like I have some nerves damage or injury. It's painful when we do have sex.

Hi ladies. thought i'd add some male perspective and experience for u. I'm starting to wish i looked this topic up on the net before me and my ex finished though.
Before we had our son who is 3 now, things were great and we had a really healthy sex life. Obviously i knew she would need time to heal up after the birth so was patient while she recovered and rested. Got to the stage where we tried to get our sex life back on track and this is where the problems started. we were having sex once a month or maybe even once every 2 or 3 months. She explained that sex didn't feel the same for her anymore. so i suggested Oral sex and other ways to pleasure each other without the intercourse so she wouldn't hurt inside. but she would dismiss this. so this lead me to believe she was losing interest in me and was only staying with me for the sake of our son. after our son was about a year old we had a massive argument about it. At this point i decided that i didn't want to lose her and i would just make do with it as it was. I never thought i would leave her over this. So up to a couple of months ago. we tried to work at our strained relationship. it was really hard for me because i was still sexually attracted to her, every time i looked at her, held her etc, i would just want her so bad.
i would want her so bad that my heart would start racing and i would become all hot and bothered. she would never show me any affection, feelings of being attracted to me or love. all i'd get was arguments over silly things. sometimes i felt invisible to her, not saying i was blameless. i admit because of the sexual frustration i would just lose patience with the smallest of things. this furthered my suspicion that she had lost interest in me. the end result being that despite making the decision to live with it earlier on. i couldn't go on with things the way that it was. so we separated. i wish i could turn back the clock now after reading forums on this topic now. but too much has happened to resolve our differences now. But looking back on the situation, it's easier to say i was wrong and made the wrong decisions. when you are in that situation. and you're feeling insecure, unattractive, depressed, frustrated and stressed it's not so simple to make the decisions you wish you had while looking back on it. so this is an inside view to my mind at the time. obviously everyone is different so i hope your relationships take a different course to ours, but i believe the human psyche operates in similar ways with all people. so for your sake if you want the relationship to work. don't isolate your partner because he wants sex and you don't. it is a human instinct after all. but never make him feel unwanted.

I was afraid after having babies, sex wouldn't feel as great. Well after researching, doing kegals and finding Myotaut serum , I feel so much more confident. It really does work. Not only does this serum work but I LOVE how all the ingredients are natural!!