My sister is in a bad relationship. He is menatally absive to her. She says that she is going to kill herself and she has cut herself before over this guy. We try to get her help and to talk to her, she says to leave her alone and she is grown. I am scared for her, she needs help and she don't see it. Her hygen has went down and she doesn't put much into her appearance at all. This guys use her for all of her money and she is pregnant. SHe lies for this guys and she is  in denial. They argue all the time and she needs help. SHe eat so much. She has low-self esteem. How can I get her some help without her blowing up on me?

It sounds like you have done what ever you can to get your sister out of this relationship, but you can't break into her house, hog tie her and drag her out into the nite kicking and screaming. She is an adult and apparently she has made her decision, although it's not a good one. You can disagree all you want, but it is what it is. The only thing that you can do is to be there for her when she needs you. The sad thing is that now she is going to bring a child into this mess. Some women are afraid to leave an abusive relationship, especially if her self esteem is lower than ever. She probably thinks that this is the only guy who would want her, and now she is pregnant which makes the whole insecure thing even worse for her.

I know you love her and i know know that you fear for her, but there is not much you can do. Try another conversation with her and see what happens this time. I can almost guarantee you that she won't listen...again.

Be careful how on how much you "try to help" as she will see it as putting your nose where it doesn't belong and eventually she may slam the door on you totally. The only light that you have is that she has said that she will kill herself. That is a suicide threat and you may be able to get the authorities involved because of that remark that she made. That may be your only hope to get her some help. The authorities will deff get involved if you told them that.

I'm so sorry to hear this story !!!!!

I think the best thing you can do is inform your local police if he is abusing her in ANY way they NEED to do something about it !!!!! She might be mad at you at first but she will thank you in the long run. If she is upset and threatning to cut or kill herself you have to act FAST!!!!! She is your sister and you obviously love and care for her and you have to take the risk of her being mad at you. She also might need therapy for her to move on with her life and get thing off her chest. But please inform SOMEONE!!!!

I really hope things turn out for the best for you and your sister. Please tell me how it goes, too. God bless you all and Good luck :D