I have never once experienced this buring sensation during sex. I have been with my boyfriend for over 4yrs now, and this just started happening(the burning) the past 4-6months. We have tryed condoms, no condoms, more foreplay, extra lube & none of it is working. Its not a yeast infection because there is no white cottage cheese discharge coming out of me. There is an increase in my "normal" discharge. The buring is inside and it hurts soo bad to continue, but it only happens during intercourse. We have even tryed "stretching" me out for ten min or so and it doesnt work. I am so upset and dont know what to do. Someone please help!

I've been experiencing the same issue. I've been to the doctor multiple times and I've always come up clean for Pap tests, and we always use plenty of lube, foreplay, and recently, stretching.  My boyfriend and I have been together for four years and it's been going on for two years without any luck. It's not emotional, It's not an STD, and It isn't about lube, or being too dry. Everything should be running smoothly, and yet there's a deep burning sensation during sex, as if the walls of my vagina are on fire from his touch. I had a couple of UTI's in quick succession within a couple of months early on in our relationship, but otherwise I've been completely healthy. I don't know what to do anymore.