look i am not haveing periods about 5-6 months ago.i eat alot of chicken i never toched beef in my life.now under my chin hairs are growing and i am 12 i am also over weight.I am worried i am over weight.i am not perfectly fine.i had periods 5 months before.look tis is my BIG problem can somebody help me.

Ok just because you have had your period doesn't mean your body will instantly even out. What is your weight and height ? The only way I help you is to find out if you really are overweight, or that you are self consious. 

Dear susanparada,
Honey RELAX, What you are going through is completely normal. As a young lady, your periods will not be normal...and the chin hair...well believe it or not we women have testosterone inside as well. Your hormones are raging a war right now.Soon more estrogen will be produced, whatever you do...do NOT shave it or it will grow thicker and faster. I have more info for you, but I wanted to put your mind at ease as soon as I could Honey. I'm 43 years old (been there done that) and I have a daughter that is 20 (she's been there done that.) Like I said more info to share with you. Please contact me.

my weight is 70kg :~( its too much for it.i am 12 but i am not conform about my height

if i am going to shave it my chin is going to look like mens i am going to look ugly.i cant shave my chin.

sorry i did'nt read msg carefully i thought u are saying shave your chin.:-

Okay listen to me now, you may be 70 kg , but that doesn't mean you are ugly or fat. How tall are you?I know you aren't comfortable about your height, but that will determine if you really are over weight. My friend Amanda is 145 , but she is 5 foot 8 . If you want I can help you make a weight loss plan and workout???

Not trying to push! ;) Leave me a reply if you want help!

I would love u to make a weight loss plan please tell me what should i do. please tell me the time at what time should i eat.what should i eat, i want to become ballerina can i.can i ask u a question do you know how do ballerina stand on there toe.

Okay to be a ballerina , you need to enroll into dance classes for ballet. To go onto pointe ballerinas need to be in ballet for atleast 4 years. Pointe is a type of shoe which ballerina put on to stand on their toes. I have pointe shoes and they really hurt your feet. Your ankles need to be VERY STRONG TO GET ON POINTE!

Okay if you would like me to make you a weightloss plan I think it would be better if you made an account so I can contact you better ;)

SERIOUSLY??? Enroll in dance classes? That is your diet plan? Sure put her in a tight leotard which will make her even more self conscious about her body and have her jump around in front of a big mirror for everyone to see...HECK NO! They did this EXACT thing to my sister and I will not stand around and let someone else have the chance of bullying or teasing her!! I was horribly teased as a kid just because of my last name..."Why are you so skinny and your sister so fat? The clothes we wore etc! No Not gonna happen!!! This is how I lost 50 pounds in the privacy of my own home! I am 43 years old and I had gained this because I just had foot surgery and I was not able to walk. Then my Mom died, that is when I decided I wanted to be as healthy as I could to be around for my kids. So you eat a regular breakfast but don't over do it. 2 eggs toast...And switch to unsalted margarine. That country crock butter is just like putting it straight into your arteries. My sister is a cardiac care nurse, she should know. Ok the next time you get hungry have some fresh fruit, crackers with peanut butter (your choice) just enough to curve your hunger. Eat lunch like you usually would but if you normally eat a lot you need to tone it down. This is how you do it. You can either drink 8-16 oz of water before you start eating or you need to pace yourself and pay attention to your food. If you eat slower your tummy will tell your brain "Hey, you are full now,"stop feeding me." The brain doesn't get this signal for about 20 minutes. So if you want or if you can...save your lunch and next time you get hungry you can finish it. Now another option is to make sure you eat almonds in the afternoon. Not only does it give you a burst of energy to finish the day, it is a great way to help burst your metabolism. So when you do go to get groceries at the store. Read the labels! Soup may say it has 600 mg of sodium per serving, leading you to believe the can is one serving. But if you look closely, you will see the can is a 2 serving size giving you 1200 mg of sodium! If you get fresh fruit like raspberries or blueberries...try freezing them for a yummy snack. And please susanparada remember this...Just be yourself because nobody else can do it any better than you can! You are BEAUTIFUL!

hmmm do I smell bully? I have been doing dance all my life. DANCE MAKES YOU FEEL CONFIDENT AND YOU MAKE TONS OF FRIENDS! Also by the way you are 43 years old, lady. Back off of this topic! I AM HELPING A GIRL MY AGE!

Times have changed. Your sister might have been bullied in dance , but that was a different century. GIRLS WHO TAKE DANCE NOW ARE NICER AND HAVE BETTER RESPECT NOW!

lol and also that is DANCING IS NOT THE DIET PLAN! dance does however help make people lose weight and gain muscle. Dance is a confident booster , and it will help with a " diet plan''

Last but not least why did you descide to answer her question when I was already on it? She wants my help! ;) and I plan to give it to her. I hope you make better choices of words before harrasing me online.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY ! :)

I am not playing any school games here, I am simply helping someone who asked for help. This is a general posting, and with all due respect, I not only have been through this, but my daughter (20 years old) has gone through this as well as my Nieces. I am just trying to calm down a young lady who is scared right now. Please keep in mind that this posting is not about you, this is about her. I am glad that the actions of girls in the dance studios has changed. Thank you for telling me that. It means a lot to me that girls are becoming more acceptable of each other. And in my last message, I did not "harass" you at all. I simply commented on what your idea of a diet was. And what I remember from being in dance class. Do you really think I would tease you or anyone for that fact after what I went through my entire life? Absolutely not. I know how much it hurts, and would never want someone to feel that pain. This is what I know about my diet...I lost 50 lbs. and if I can help anyone loose weight the way I did, I am going to share that information. I go out of my way to help people, that is my nature and it is who I am. I do want you to be careful with your words when you do post replies. I do follow the rules. It was how I was brought up..."old school." Where the term Children are seen and not heard applies. That does not mean that I am telling you to be quiet. This doesn't apply to you at all. That term applies to my upbringing. When I was growing up that term meant that we showed respect. If adults were talking we kids knew better than interrupting, carrying on disturbing the adults. And we knew better never ever talk back to our elders! Because no matter what they are right...even if you think they are wrong they are right. Hence the children are seen and not heard upbringing. It was not very nice for you to type the words you did about my age being 43 in a mean manner and then saying for me to back off of this topic...was down right rude young lady. You are never to speak to your elders like that. If I did that or even thought of doing that...I might as well get a frame because I would become artwork on the wall because my Momma would smack me so hard I would end up on the wall. I have experienced so much more in my life than you have. I am very open about "sensitive" conversations relating from body changes for girls to talking about sex with my son. He comes to me because he feels comfortable. So, I have said what I needed to and I hope you take it in the way it was meant...positively. I will end it with the registration agreement for this site.

12. SteadyHealth Platform users and moderators must behave at all times with respect and honesty.

SteadyHealth Platform users and moderators must behave at all times with respect and honesty. SteadyHealth Platform users must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge. You must respect your fellow members. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don’t agree with it, say why—respectfully. Don’t just tell them they’re wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc

I'm sorry you feel offended by my HONEST answer to this girl. Some people on other posts I have answered say that they wish MORE KIDS MY AGE HAD THE SAME MORALS /PROCESS AS ME.

I hope you can forgive a teenager that actually respects elders, and doesn't mean to hurt anyone. I had a really bad day....Your post made me super upset so I went on a rant,

I do however have to ask how does being 43 make you an elder? Isn't that like 60 years old. Also, just beacause someone is older than another person DOESN'T always make them wiser or smarter. Just to point that out.

I simply meant by my post was to help a girl my age, because ( some older people just don't understand)

I hope you understand that I do behave at all times, and NEVER Right anything provocitive or give any private information( emails, PHOTOS , or where I live. I behave the law . Never have I ever gotten caught bullying a elder, drinking, smoking, or stealing.
Sorry. :(
By the way I like your photo! Snoopy is my favorite......