my foreskin pulls back fine however after erection it hasnt come bak the whole way over head of my penis. This means when i move about the tip of my penis hitsmy boxers n tropusers and is kinda sensitive... should it come bak over head whole way or is this normal??

it should come back and cover as much as it did before you pulled it back.......is it getting stuck on the bottom of the head?

ye it was getn stuck but has come back to normal now. thanku for ur reply .....

I am having a similar problem. When did your's retact properly? I also have mild phymosis, where the aperture of my foreskin is tight. I am very worried about this!

Wearing the foreskin in the retracted state (behind the penis head) for prolonged periods can do a lot to stretch the opening at the tip, to relieve phimosis. Be sure to watch for swelling or retraction of blood flow, marked change in skin color or other problem when the foreskin is kept retracted. This would be a condition of severe paraphimosis that may require relief.
But if no such problem occurs, mild paraphimosis has many benefits. Keeping the foreskin retracted, particularly in your case, can fix your phimosis.