Hi recently I came on here about a problem with my foreskin not going behind my head when its erect and I have been strecthing it for about month or so and its pretty loosened now and I think i could get it behind the head of my penis when its flacid but my foreskin is connected to my bellend by a small piece of skin, which I heard is naturally meant to separate its self earlier on in puberty at around 12-14, I think I am a pretty earlier developer compared to other in my school as I have lots of a arm pits hair and loads of leg hair and a snail trail and I am starting to get a hairy chest also my voice has broken and my penis length is above average for my age. Is it possible that my foreskin will naturally get disconnected for my penis head?
Or is there something I can do to it myself without having to go to a doctor?
Thanks in advance.
Im 14

LJB,

Don't try to disconnect that piece of skin by yourself.  It could leave a scar, or worse, get infected.

Are you referring to your frenulum?  On the bottom of your penis between the head and the foreskin?  Or another piece of skin in another location?

In either case, a visit to your doctor, a urologist if you can, would be the easiest fix.  Most of these procedures can be done in their office under local anesthetic.

Hope it helps.

Hi LJB:

That piece of skin is called the frenulum. It is normal and it supposed to be there. The frenulum has an artery inside it that provides blood to the head of the penis. You don't want to cut it because of that artery.

You can stretch the frenulum just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

its there to help with retracting your foreskin. don't do anything that might damage this little strip of skin as you will be in a lot of pain.
its meant to be there to help with your foreskin.