Hi, I have been trying to do stretching exercises for about a week now with my foreskin, but when I do them i see some improvements. However, just recently I noticed that the back part of the foreskin is not retracting as much as it could because it is attached to the head of the penis by a little bit of skin. Is this a problem that will require and medical treatment or will stretching exercises take care of this? About two years back when I was masturbating (hehe)... I pulled the foreskin a little to hard and the foreskin rolled all the way back. i was terrified and so I just rolled it up all the way. What should I do?

But i was able to retract it , 2 days , ago. some glue like subtance inside attched it to the bottom of the penis gland.

Is this a serious condition. I pulled it slowly , then it tore the attached skin of head of the penis.

What is the cure for this please

The same thing happened to me a year back, I think it's from not pulling your foreskin back at a younger age/recently. I haven't had any problems, and it goes back the full extent instead of halfway.

On the under side of your penis it should look some what like the under side of your tung. If you rip it, I would think it would hurt. I had a boyfriend for 2 years, his under side thing riped, I thought it was funny because I hate him, but you know. You should be fine.

Hi, how are you right now?.. finally can you retract 100% your foreskin? How old are you?