I have thick pubes and stuff. I have really small armpit hairs, and i can ejaculate. Have i hit puberty for sure

Without a doubt. How long since you noticed the pubes?

Hi, how old are you?

i'm 12 years old

its been about a year almost 2

Then your penis and testicals should be growing or about to. Be hitting that growth spurt soon if you havent already. Youre well on your way. Just got to wait the rest of it out. Everything will fall in place soon

You have up to either 18 or 20 years of age to finish puberty. If you're under both ages then you're still growing.

Hi wannabango, how can us talk about this case?

i just wanted to know for sure. Also, my voice has been cracking a lot. So how long does it take for it to change after the first cracks.

for me , the pubic hair was first..mostlyabout 2to3 yers////about 16

Wish i could recall on that one. Best I can remember it didn't take too long for my voice to change. Seemed to be fairly quick, few months maybe. Sounds like to me you're one of the one's on a faster pace like I was.

Well im still pretty short. Like 5'0 before summer 5'2 right now

So, your saying 2" in what 3 months? Sounds like you're hitting that spurt.

Quote:

wannabango wrote:

How can I contact you to talk more about this case?

june,july august.