i got my period about 2 weeks early and it was normal the first day, but for the next 2 days it was so light i could've wore the same pad the whole time. then it stopped and a couple days later i had a brownish discharge. i have been SO tired and just plain not feeling well. has this happened to anyone during the beginning of thier pregnancy? i'm 25 and never been pregnant before, so please help! thank you.

please, any info would help me right now. i'm going crazy wondering and i think its too early for a test. i take medicine you cant take while pregnant and i dont want to hurt my baby if i am. thank you.

i think you are just making yourself worry too much- a lot of people have very irregular periods- some even twice a month! And it sounds like the blood was more than just a little spotiing so I am sure that was your period.

It could possibly be implantation bleeding i'd go see your doctor or take a hpt. Good luck

well i have a question i had sex the 23rd and 26th of august i was due for my period sept 6..it didnt come until sept 9th..my periods are ALWAYS on time. well i had blood off and on for two days and then it changed to brown..my period are always consistant and last atleast 5 days...with my first daughter i had the same thing happen to me..the home test said negative but my hormone level was so low it didnt show positive. so i went for a blood test and i was 4 1/2 weeks. so now i am in the same situation except with no insurance and the blood test are pretty expensive..should i just wait til i am suppose to get my next period? or should i go to the er and know right away?

hi i was wondering if u found out what happened yet? i know its been awhile but i have the exact same thing. my pms was late for 12days this month.. it came for only about 1 day and just brown spotting for a few more days. i dont know wat to do. i just want to know wat are the chances of still being preg right now.