i am uncircumcised and ever since childhood I remember the fear of pulling back my foreskin and until this day it has never been pulled all the way back. I dont mind the Smegma build up because I have found a way to clean it up and keep my penis clean but what I am worried.....My foreskin is tightly wrapped around my penis head and i'm afraid that if I pull it back that it'll rip. Not to be rude thing but sometimes after masturbating I would find tears in my foreskin and it wold and be uncomfortable for days, the head of my penis is also very sensitive and I never allow anything but liquid to touch it........

Is there a cream out there that can ease the tightness of my foreskin a bit??.

What you need is Betamethasone ointment 0.05% - 0.1% by prescription.  You must also do gentle finger stretching exercises upon waking, while toileting, and as you fall asleep for a few months until you are comfortably retractable.  If your doctor doesn't know this, start shopping for a new one.  If your doctor suggests surgery before trying gentle stretching RUN to a qualified doctor.  If your doctor suggests circumcision, report him/her to the appropriate authorities.  The surgical remedy (if stretching fails or you're unable) is a non-amputating preputialplasty called bi-lateral dorsal slit with transverse closure.  

Hi Seegs41:

TLC Tugger has give you good advice. However, in addition to his recommendations, you may pull your foreskin back GENTLY against your erect penis head, so as to gently stretch it a little. Do NOT force it to retract. Do that every day and in a few months your foreskin should widen and become retractable.

When masturbating, you may pull your foreskin FORWARD, instead of back and this will avoid tears.