I'm guessing you are pretty young. It is normal to have clear semen when you are just starting to ejaculate. How old are you?

Hello I'm 15 and masturbate daily or if not weekly, but when i do i only pre-ejaculate, there's a lot of pre-cum (clear cloudy in some spots) im wondering if i keep trying after pre-cumming will i eventually cum fully.

I replied to your private message. But basically, you probably aren't far enough along in puberty yet to have white semen. It takes time. Let me know the answers to the questions in your inbox and I'll see if I can tell you more about when to expect white semen.

I have the same problem

everyone starts puberty at different times so dont worry is ur penis short or are u short im 14 aswell and i still get clear liquid so ur not the only one

Me too hi there what's up are u gay.

Me too lol r u gay

hi i only have one testicle as this post was 1 year ago can u cum because im only 13 and getting very worried i can olny pre cum like you but i carry on but just cant hit the right note

Ok I'm having the same problem. I'm 17 and never had sex. Everytime I ejaculate, my cum is clear. It's never once been white like it's supposed to be. Could my testicles not be working properly? I want white cum. I should mention that I don't masterbate that often. Thanks for the help

Um I don't know if I should be worried I'm having the same problem but I'm 

ten

Don't worry I have the same problem when it gets intense try to keep the pace and you'll be able to cum

Same only I'm almost 13

I'm exactly the same

Everything you have said is exactly what is happening with me I guess what we now need to find out how to increase sperm count :)

Hi, well I'm 15 with the same fetish and I can only pre-cum when I masturbate, and from research I've done I found out that it's just because we're probably late bloomers. And we should start cumming a little bit later on in life :-)