Hey guys I'm 15 and i have the same issue. However i believe it is completely natural and that there is nothing to worry about. I have done a LOT of research and have the conclusion that any who experience this have not developed enough semen to see a significant amount of ejaculate. This is the words of experts. In fact, many boys dont ejaculate properly until they're 17 or 18. If you have no ejaculate whatsover (no pre-ejaculate) and it is dry also dont worry. Only be worried if this stuf is still happening at 17 or 18.

I cant stress enough how important it is to not worry because you can overthink it and psych yourself out (cant ejaculate because of mental stress).

Please dont worry and enjoy the absence of mess while you can, I know i will :)

Hoped this helped!

Hoped this helped!

I am also having the same problem, I have the vloudy pre cum, and I even orgasm. But I do not ever ejaculate. Am I not far enough along in puberty, I'm 15 and I know im a late bloomer. Please help.

Hi when I masturbate sometimes it can get too intense for me when I do it and I pre cum. How can I get better control of my orgasms and not pre cum

same happens to me but if you keeps going a few more minutes then you will get to the whit cum and get the great intense feel hope this helped

I get precum no sperm at 73

I'm 14 and I have the same problem. However, I am really short. I'm 4'10"

I have the same thing happening to me, and I wanna know if it's a problem.

M8 the "hole" is your urethra. And having pubic hair has nothing to do with ejaculating

I have the same problem and have insecurities about it.
Since I'm anonymous, I'll go ahead and admit I am 17 and my balls have yet to drop, so I'm thinking this is related, but I do have a sex drive.
If you've do I d a solution since this comment pleeeease let me know

I'm 14 and I have no issue do you keepgoing after orgasm if not try that

Hey Guys, So I started Masterbating when I was 14. I've tried to cum but I just can't. I pre-cum then I feel like I can't keep going. I get a feeling like my penis is to tired to keep going. Do I have a problem or something?

You should spell better so we can understand the situation

No go to a doctor

I have the same problem! I can feel the feelings of an ejaculation but only pre-cum comes out! It is because we have not yet developed enough sperm to show! There is sperm but not enough