I masturbate almost everyday. I do it once or twice. I didn't masturbate for two days and later the next two days I'm not able to cum.

Hey there have you. Been able to ejaculate before?   Did you do anything different when you masturbated the last time and couldn't ejaculate? 

It's fixed thanks.

Awesome sometimes we just need a day or two to recharge.

It Stopped again :( is this a big problem??

What did you do this time that was different from the last time you ejaculated? How long was it between the last time you ejaculated and this time

One day ago

And I did not masturbate with my penis out of my boxers this time

Are you circumcised ? It could be that you were not getting as stimulated when you madturbated through your boxers instead of directly holding your penis . How long didn't you try and ejaculate before giving up?

im uncut. i tried again, with my penis out. no ejaculation

How long did you try for ? Did it feel good and like the sensation was building? When you ejaculated we're you watching porn?

No. I didn't watch porn but I use to ejaculate when I watched before.i had an orgasm though.

This last time you had an orgasm and it felt like when you ejaculate but nothing came out ? Were you clenching your pelvic muscles trying t hold back your orgasm and last longetnso it would be more intense?

No I didn't

No I didn't