Hi there I'm Nick and I'm 13 years ok old when I masturbate there is a clear liquid coming from my penis some times I don't have this clear discharge it's very frightening to see it some one help me :-)

THEEXACT SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME SINCE I REACHED PUBERTY AND I AM ALREADY 18 .
I KNOW NOW THAT IT'S NOT A PROBLEME SIMPLY BECAUSE WHEN I HAVE A WET DREAM I DO FEEL
AN INTENSE FEELING OF ORGASM [ THE DIFFERENCE IS SAGNIFICANT] AND EJACULATE A BIG LOAD UNLIKE A FEW DRIBBLING DROPPS WHEN I MASTERBATE.
I STRONGLY ADVIsE YOU NOT TO TRY TO MASTERBATE HARDER TO FIND OUT WITH YOURSELF.
MY ADVICE IS TRY AND QUIT FOR A WEEK OR A LITTLE LONGER AND THEN YOU WIL HAVE A WET DREAM AND FIND OUT YOURSELF . ALSO DO SOME INTENSE MUSCLE WORKOUTS every other day. make sure you go to sleep early so you get up on time naturaly ( so your sure your body had enough sleep )/ make sure you drink at least two liters of water (not to much though )
and do not wear tight pants or underwear
if you do all that your sexual urge will grow healthier and your sperm count will increase to maximum .
then you would know if you had a probleme .(99 % you don't) .
also if you have a girl friend you can get close to , you don't have to wait for the wet dream - although you should think twice if it might attract a nasty reaction from her .

please update on what happenned

why don't I cum instead of precum

I'm having the same problem as you
I want to cum but just can't

Sounds like smegma

Well I have the same problem and want to cum. I am 15.

i dont either i understand what frustation you feel
Im 25 and never came only watery wetdreams sometimes

Bro has your problem solved cause it's happening to me!!

Hey I can precum,I was wondering how long will it take for me to start growing,penis enlargement and things like that I have been able to precum for about almost 2 months or 2 months

I’m 13 as well and have the same thing. i have a lot of pubes so idk why not. I also tried anal pleasure. i might get a bj soon but idk completely

same where are you from

I am 13 years old and having the same problem. I am just having pre-cum and masturbate always. Why??

I have the same problem and im not short

Same im 13 and i do masturbate sometimes but when i do i get a feeling like a pulse in my penis and i get clear pre cum but then i get a feeling to just stop someone plz reply

Hello I’m 12 and when I masturbait all that come about is sticky clear stuff. I thinks it pre cum I’m not sure. Should I continue or wait till I’m older replie to me as dom