My right lymph node on my neck is really swollen. I've had a sore throat for like a week, and when i try to eat the bottom right hand side of my mouth (where my lymph node is) feels like it has a needle in it. It happens if I eat or drink ANYTHING even water. I just tried to drink some water and it happened and my lymph node flared up and I can SEE it through the skin on my neck. Just the right one. It's huge and it hurts! I'm getting wicked scared. What does it mean when it's THAT big just on one side?

It may be your gland and there is a possibility you have stones in there. you should consult your doctor.

Every now and then the gland on my right side of neck swells and goes away but sometime last year i hit one of my lymph node or gland or whatever wit a car side miror it swelled up and then pain went away in 3 mins after the incident but i still se teh lump its not as big but u can still see it and it doesnt hurt.