I am a 24 year old male. I have had swollen lymph node in the right side of my neck for about a year and a half and an ear ache that comes and goes now for 7 months. I have asthma and allergies since I was about 5 years old. I have been tested for HIV and STDs many times in the past year (4 to be exact) I was just checked for HIV and Lympyoma this week and everything was normal and my White Blood Count was normal as well. I am on AMOX now (2 days) and doesnt really show any results. My head hurts, my right eye area hurts, my right lymph gland hurts and right earaches. Any idea what this could be? Is it normal to have swollen glands in one area for over a year?

Hey bud,

I was having swollen glands in my neck, pits, groin etc. Went through and got the bloodwork done and all T-cell counts were good. I'm attributing it to chronic sinusitis, swollen tonsils, prostate problemts. Kind of a general infective state.

I'm presently suffering through a tonsillitis recovery in hopes this will help things out. There are a lot of reasons for swollen nodes though. You need to do a lot of reading and go to diff docs till your satisfied.

Have you been checked for parasites, exposure to toxins/environmental factors?

No parasites... actually since last year I have gained about 25 lbs. So my doctor believes that this means I'm healthy and nothing like cancer or so on is affecting me. Dr. believes my sinuses are draining into the lymph node. I just cant get rid of the problem I have taken everything. Any suggestions.

I have swollen lymph glands probably twice in the last 2 years. After anal sex I get diarrhea like something has been loosened up but yea I guess. I have a sore throat a lot and I get pain in my ears I think it's from the ac blowing on me but idk. Haven't gained or lost any weight

hi, have you went to the detest...if you have an infection that can cause swollen glands,also this is random but also if you have a cat...being scratched by a cat you can get an infection also.....but your not alone i also have swollen glands...i have been in and out of hospitals and i cant get an answer ether....write back on here when you get the answer