First off, I'm 15 years old and my foreskin doesn't fully retract. Oh, and I'm a hypochondriac, so I'm really - as most the other kids my age say - sh***ing myself.

Recently my foreskin has been sensitive and red. I didn't think anything of it – puberty, right? But I just noticed that when I get an erection, three rather large lumps appear on the back of the penis head, under the foreskin. They disappear when flaccid.

When I "tense" my erect penis, it hurts. It also hurts to masturbate, but not when I'm tensing. Also, I recently had some smegma problems. It kept "leaking" out during the night, although that seems to have cleared up now.

What's going on with me? I'm really freaked out. Is this normal during puberty?

Thanks for your time, I cannot express how grateful I am to you in advance for putting my mind at rest.

Hey there its impossible to say what the lumps are since there is no picture but if they appear only durring an erection it could be some veins. Can you retract ur foreskin and see the entire head of ur penis? Does ur foreskin burn or itch? It could be you have a small infection due to accumulation of smegma.... also do you shower and clean ur penis daily or somehow cleab ur penis under your foreskin?

Would a picture help? I suppose I could take one.

No, I can't retract my foreskin. I do shower daily but don't clean my penis. When I was small, my doctor told me that it wasn't necessary.

If it's an infection, will it go on its own? If so, when, roughly?

Well when ur young ur foreskin is adheared to ur glans of your penis so that's why its not necessary but as you go through puberty its important to pull back ur foreskin and wash it good to prevent infections and other issues

Hey again... did you see my last post on ur foreskin and cleaning it when you start going through puberty?