Hi, i am 15, and i masterbate regularly, however i cannot pull back my foreskin. I cant only get it about 1/4 way, before i decide its weird and doesnt feel right. I have never been able to pull back my foreskin, but my penis still functions normally, i can ejaculate without pain, and get an erection without pain. Is something wrong? Is there a real need to pull back the foreskin?

Yo im 17, and i have the same problem i cant make my foreskin go all the way back
a little foreskin is stuck beneath my penis which doesnt allow me to fully pull the foreskin all the way back,though like you i can still cum
and have no pain.im still a virgin and want to lose it before i turn 18.im afraid my penis wont penetrate a vagina like it supossed to so ive never tried it cause im scared it wont and the girl will freak out or something.
if i find the solution ill let you know bro.

hey dude,

Yes there is a need to retract your forskin. If you don't a waxy substance called smegma will build up and lead to irritation and or infections (you dont want that). normally forskins are able to retract after about 4 years of age how ever sometimes the penis can grow faster than the forskin durring puberty and the penis gets to wide and the forskin is not big enough to streach over it. this usually resolves as one continues to go through puberty and things start to catch up. there is a condition called phimosis which is essentially a tight forskin. doctors can fix it though a variety of ways however i would try to resolve it your self first. the user bambie wrote an EXCELLENT method on how to try and do that but i cant remember where on this site it is. what ever you do DO NOT force it over the penis as it could tear which would be extreamly painful and could lead to infections. try to sit in a warm bathtub and just soak it for a while till the skin softens up then gently try to retract it (this should not be painful just a little tight) you can try to rub some warm olive oil over the skin and head of the penis as well to help it retract. If you are able to retract it MAKE SURE IT GOES BACK OVER THE HEAD OF THE PENIS WHEN YOU ARE DONE. Otherwise you could get a condition called paraphimosis which can be a medical emergency as the head of the penis can swell and cut the circulation off. this procedure could take a week or two of trying before it streaches enough to go over your head freely. If you are at all concerned just go and see your family doctor they deal with these things all the time.

(PS) once you are able to retract your forskin makesure to clean it daily with mild soap and warm water especially after ejaculating.

Thanks for the question and good luck (sorry for the lengthy reply)

Hey I was Able to find bambies thread to a similar question. this is how she described to help fix it.

" Do NOT try to do this when you are dry! This is what I want you to do for about 2 weeks, IF it doesn't improve by then you will have to see your doctor who will send you to a urologist!

1. In a very warm bath, put about 3 cups of Epsom Salts - or Bicarbonite of Soda in the water! And just have enough water to go over your thighs and soak your penis! After several minutes, gently try to move your foreskin back! As soon as you feel a twinge, STOP!! When you get out of the bath, shower off the area - as it will leave a white salty residue! Then rub some olive oil into the tip of the foreskin, and once again try gently to pull it back. Massage the oil into the skin! Do this once or twice a day, for the next 2 weeks, you can also try it in the shower, as long as the skin is warm and softeneed with the water! Do NOT try to do this if you become erect, you can cause damage! It's ALL about slow and easy. If you massage the skin, with the oil and keep the skin moving, this SHOULD work well!"

(thanks bambie)