Hey i recently retracted my foeskin and found out that whole head is white except the tip which is red ... I heard about smegma..but it doest seen like smegma..i mean when i try to peel it off by pinching noting comes off and it seems like it is the skin of glans ... Are my glans white???cc :o :o :o i have never masterbated i lose erectn every time i try to masterbate...wht to do...

Health Guru
hi, don't worry it is Smegma and you just need to soak it and let it soften then try cleaning it off, you may find that your glands are very sensitive when your trying to do this but that's just natural after them always being covered :-)

But why bro that nothing comes off when it try to peel it by pinching... It seems i am pinch the skin of glans... :(

Health Guru
Its because its just a thin layer and its more like just dead skin, just try soaking it for a while in water and it will eventually come off, you have to remember its been there a long time if you have only just started to retract your foreskin.

Are u on watsapp or any other means through which we can chat ??????

Health Guru
No I'm not sorry. Another thing that will help loosen it is baby oil rubbed into it and its also good to use when you masturbate :-)

I have been soaking in warm water for a few days noe..but still no chnge i think.. Hey one thing more when i touch that upper layer it becomes folded type and looks like polythene being folded...

Health Guru

Its just that the skin and layer is very dry if you use baby oil it will help moisturise the skin :-)

Thanks for ur support u r so nice. :) ... This was just a part of my probs can i ask other related queries of my penis???

Health Guru
hi, sure you can ask and if I can help you I will. If you would rather talk in private on here about it then just register on here and log in then send me a private message :-)

Plz provide some other means to chat i am not able to sign up..

Health Guru
I only chat on here, why can't you sign up?

2nd problem is that i think i suffer from ed.. I se erections now rarely in the morning..but sometimes i do get it... I cannot hold my erection at all when i try to masterbate ..yes i am still to achieve orgasm while masterbating... 2ndly i dont want to dissappoint my gf will it be the same when i will attempt sex huh i dont want my satisfactn but ewally want to satisfy her i luv her so much dont want to lose her...

Health Guru
first how old are you and how long have you been loosing your erections and does it happen every time?

I m just 17 :( earlier i had phimosis i thought it was the reasn for losing the erection ..i have cured it now but still the problem persists..