Hi... i'm 14 years old... i feel like my foreskin is too long, can't really retract automatically. Is this normal and will this go away over time... just wondering, am a bit worried Excuse my bad English

Hey there what you are describing is normal and not uncommon. How big is your penis flaccid and erect? Does the foreskin cover the glans when fully erect?  Are you able to manually retract  the foreskin when your penis is flaccid and erect it is it too tight?

7 inches and I can retract it, just not automatically.

Wow 7in I should nicely above average so you should be proud of that.... and don't worry about your foreskin as long as you can easily retract it with and without an erection. You are fine. Foreskins come in all shapes and Sizes they don't all automatically retract with An erection. Make sure you pull back your foreskin and wash the glans of your penis every time you are in the showe. Also you should be doing testicular self exams about once per month.