Hey all! I am new to these forums. I am a 15 year old male, around a year ago I realised that something is not right with me, but I thought it will go away on it's own. Well, now I am even more worried. So, I put quite a lot of time researching it - it turns out I have phimosis. Phimosis is being unable to pull your foreskin all the way down. Most guys should be able to do that at age 10-13. I still can't do it. When I am erect and I pull down the foreskin all the way down I can only see the tip of the penis, and only when I look at it from above. Now, the thing that worries me more, At the end of the foreskin (or under the foreskin of the penis) I have whiteish red pimple-like looking things. I think those are called "smegma" and are there because of not washing it well, to be honest it is very hard to me to wash it at the moment, so yeah.. Back to the question.. I think I should tell my parents so they can make an appointment to see experts. I am not sure If I want to tell them just yet. So I want to ask you, is this thing serious, how can I clean the smegma, and how do I fully pull down the foreskin? Thanks!

Hi Hifen,

Most guys CAN NOT retract their foreskin until around age 16 or so. 

Start stretching.

Smegma is a white crusty substance under your foreskin.

You're normal. 

Thanks for the reply! How do I exactly stretch it?

Thanks!

It will take some time...

Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that your glans spreads the opening OR use your fingers. It helps to do it in the shower, the warm water softens the skin. Do it as often as you can.

You will find your glans to be very sensitive at first. It has been covered and the nerves aren't used to being touched. You will get used to it.

Good luck.