Hi all. I'am 20 years old male and I have a problem with my foreskin. I can easily retract foreskin whet it flaccid and wash under skin. Also I can easily retract foreskin when my penis is semi-erected. When I have erection I also can retract foreskin, but with some force. When I have erection, I can retract foreskin only to under the head(glans). When it fully-erected I feel pain under the head, like foreskin is too tight. I tried to stretch foreskin ( about ~1.5 months ), I can see some improvement, but it still tight and it painful under head when I fully-erected. Maybe somebody had same problem? What I can do? It worth to continue stretching?

Hi Dorkan,

Yes, absolutely continue stretching and do it NOW.  As you get older the skin becomes tougher so it is harder for you to stretch.

Your foreskin should easily slide up and down over the glans when you are erect.

Thank for reply. My foreskin slide easily when it flaccid and semi-erected. When I fully-erected - I need use force, but still can retract. If stretching really can help me? Maybe you have more suggestions ( without circumcision ). I stretch simply - putting my two fingers ( about ~2 months ago I can't put two fingers, now I can, so stretching do some improvement ).

You could also pull down on the shaft skin so the glans (head) of your penis spreads the opening.

Whatever way that works for you is fine. Just keep doing it.