Okay.. i am a 15 year old boy, I have know for a few years that i cannot retract my foreskin fully. I thought i was just at the age, so i let it pass for a while and now im getting quite worried. I am not worried about going to my doctor becuase i have already been about my testicles swelling. Anyway, i can pull my foreskin back only about half way across the top, i have got the piece of skin attached right at the top of my penis. When i try to retract it it starts to hurt so i pull it back up. I am worried about this as i am getting extremely close to a girl who is up for it! Im worried about the pain and if it will tear.

I would be so much grateful if someone could help me on this, if not ill seek a doctor, i just though id seek some 1 on 1 info. Thanks guys, ill keep you posted of how its going if i get any replies from you!

Hi Ben: Boys should be taught to pull their foreskin back as soon as they can bathe on their own. The ONLY way to try right now is in a bath of warm water. If it retracts with no pain, you will be ok. If there is STOP immediately. You might have to have it cut. Foreskins are to protect the head of the penis, and should always be kept clean. So the fact that you haven't been able to retract it for a couple of years now, means that you even might have had a little infection there and it has caused a bit of damage. So if you can't retract it, then go to the doctors and have him/her look at it. You might need a circumsision, but there are many ways of helping you with this. ALSO because your girlfriend is "up for it" REMEMBER to protect YOURSELF and her OK? Even though this might be both of your first times, you ALWAYS have to protect yourself with a condom, not only for pregnancy but STD's if you get used to it now, there will be no problem in the future.

As a mother of 2 teen boys, i just wanted to point out something hon! Virginity is a VERY sacred thing indeed. OF course - being 15 - you are totally ready for this. BUT she might have reservations, it's the only gift you cannot return once opened. So please make sure especially for her sake that she is TRULY ready, becasue 15 is pretty young for that level of responsibility. And that she isn't just doing this to please you. OK?

Thankyou!

ill try this a little later and get back on how it went.

Weve both had a chat at least 6 times about having Sex, ill make sure she is protected and i know its something i cant return, thanks again.

Ben

Right, ive had a go at what you said. Is it supposed to get looser in a period of time? I can get it just a tiny tiny bit from the 'bell' Will i get there in the end if i repeat the process again and again?

Hope to hear form you Bambi, you're a great help

Ben

As long as it doesn't hurt Ben! THAT is a huge indicator, and don't push it OK? Because you will make it irritated. Just nice and easy, in the bath in the shower, warm water, and Epsom salts too, they make the skin softer. You could use olive oil too - just a dab around the foreskin opening, massage it in and try to loosen it a bit more each time. SLOW and EASY Ben! NO PAIN!!

Hi Ben: I was just wondering how everything is going?

Going brilliantly!...

Now ive got to study on my science gcse :-(

Thanks for your concern, i hope that we can maybe stay in contact.

Ben

So is everything sorted out with your problem?!!! Good luck on your gsc's and remember to really think about weather or not you are both ready for sex! I know you are!!!! ;-) XD o.O As I have 2 teenage boys myself! But just make sure she doesn't feel any pressure whatsoever OK Hun? Also know that a lot of young people who have sex, there can be awkwardness after. Basically its this massive change in your relationship right? So be CAREFUL and always respectful. Good luck hon!

Well Ben this is a great thread because you have a good and positive solution with skin over your penis. Many young boys have this problems, and they intend to be very scare and sometimes they pull it to hard and then they have much more problems. Bambi gave you a good advice, warm water gets you more relaxed and it helps you to pull the skin much easier.
I'm just wondering did you had any infection or maybe some redness of the skin?