I am 15 years old and I am still having problems retracting my foreskin. Me and my girlfriend would like to have sex but I want my foreskin able to retract. I am aware of Phimosis, not sure if I have it though, but what can I do to have my foreskin retract?

Thank You.

The way you describe the amount of movement of your foreskin says that you have what is called phimosis. You have to stretch it to allow it to be pulled back over the glans (head) when it is hard, erected. I am a teen counselor and this is a typical question I get. The best way is to stretch the foreskin against the hard glans, a little bit every day pulling on it until it hurts a little, but not too hard as to injure the skin. Here's an idea for you. When you are ready to get it hard and pull it, put a few drops of olive oil or baby oil on the head. That will make it slide easier. Do not use soap or lotion. If it goes over the head and gets stuck there, you can reduce the size of the head by slowly squeezing it between your thumb and fingers. Do not let it stay stuck behind the head.

Can anybody of high rank confirm if doing what he says is ok?

thats what i did and im 14 if it gets stuck just squeeze the head and it pushes the blood outta the head so it gets smaller

Err blood doesnt come out???

Squeezing the head pushes the blood back into the body. Blood does NOT come out of the body.

Getting the blood out of the head makes the head smaller and allows the foreskin to be brought forward to its normal position covering the head.