what kind of healthy food it's good for a good mood

hey julian_u, great question, a lot of people are looking to improve their mood by consuming healthy natural food and beverages, especially people who have problems with depression. There are lots of food which improve your mood but doesn't make you overweight (candy cough, cough), these are some of my favorites: Banana-almond-flax smoothie, Brown rice and black beans, Coffee with cinnamon, Dark Chocolate and many other. Hope this helped you, and you find some other healthy snacks for better mood.

It totally depends on your taste. Few people like to eat sweet & some other like spicy food. For me a cup of green tea Fruit & Nut muesli with milk or cream is my stress buster.

We need to check authenticity of the manufacturer also, when we say healthy food, it needs to be processed under some compliance which is called Good Manufacturing Practice.  Cosmic Nutracos is one of the leading names in nutrition product manufacturing & supplying industry. They offer range of healthy foods such as – Variety of Muesli, Nutrition Bars, Cookies etc. which are healthy to eat and enough to enhance mood.

Avoid

the sugar crash

Try

Raw chocolate

Fruits and vegetables

Fish

Milk

Brazil nuts

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use