I have a lady friend who is 46, very slim and not yet menopausal.

The first time that I went down on her, everything looked normal. It was when (as I usually do for cunnilingus) slide back her clitoral hood to pop out and fully expose her clitoris that I got a surprise.

Before her clitoris came into view, what appeared to be a long, narrow skin tag protruded. This unusual piece of skin was very dark, almost black, about 20mm long, 2 to 3 mm wide and about 1.5mm thick. While it is a floppy (not rigid) strip of skin, one end appears to be secured to or rooted in her clitoris.

She refuses to accept that it exists however I can concerned for her health as skin tags are usually normal skin colour while dark skin growths are often found to be cancerous.

I would appreciate any insight, diagnosis or opinion on this peculiarity.

Thanks. :-)

I am very curious about this as well since I believe I have the same problem.

I as well i am very curious to know , because i do have the same and it worries me alot and i feel sort of very self-concious about .. like in some weird way to be honest i don't feel normal =S

i have the same problem...im only 13 and it scares me.

Hello i had one when i was 12 and my mom freaked and took me to the doctor and he said it was nothing to worry about when i was 32 i had a tuble and at the same time had it removed im 59 now with no problems at all.