Hey, um im 13 years of age,
and my clit is really really stretched, im a virgina dn i have never ever had sex. i havent masterbated either..
im very scared and alone :'( i need someone to help me,
and i dont want to go to a doctor or tell my mum bcecause i am embarresed,
Please can someone help me, email me, or soemthing,
as i am with my boyfreind and he wants to finger me, and we want to get active, obvioulsy not yet later ...
but im scared. he will leave me when he touches me and finds out my clit is stretched its also a dark piinky pruple colour, and i always leaving cum in my pants, and it wont stop, yeah puberty..
but the clit i need it to go

Hi there! Puberty is the most confusing time during the span of life that many individuals experience. Typically females begin to develop around eleven to thirteen years of age but some girls can begin as early as eight and some do not begin to mature until their mid-teens. Changes, once they begin, continue for a number of years and sometimes do not stop until early twenties. There's probably nothing wrong with your clitoris. The head or glans of the clitoris is roughly the size and shape of a pea, although it can be significantly larger or smaller. There is considerable variation in how much of the clitoris protrudes from the hood and how much is covered by it, ranging from complete, covered invisibility to full, protruding visibility. I found that the average width of the clitoral glans lies within the range of 2.5 to 4.5 millimeters (0.098 to 0.18 in), indicating that the average size is smaller than a pencil-top eraser. Let your body develop normally, and then reconsider your problem in a couple of years. ;-)