I have recently noticed two small lumps one on each side of my inner cheek right opposite the molars. They are a little bit red. They do not hurt, and they feel almost like it could be a swollen vein or something. Does anyone have any idea what else it could be.

Also, I have smoked recently, but I don't all the time. Over the past 3 weeks I've probably only had 3 or 4 cigarettes and throughout my life probably only about 5 or 7 so I don't think that could have anything to do with it, but it might.

Hallo,

Do you know that you have salivary gland all over your oral cavity? In my opinion I think that you are having issues with enlarged salivary glands. Have you noticed any changes in production of saliva in your mouth? Have you been dehydrated in past several days? The fact that your salivary glands got enlarged tells me that you might have some sort of an infection in your oral cavity or there is also a chance that you have salivary gland stones. Both things are treatable with is very good things but for salivary gland stones you might even need to go under a small surgery. You could try to wash your mouth with salty warm water several times a day.

Regards,

Karen