WHY DO I SMELL EXHAUST IN MY NOSE AND TO WHERE MY EYES WILL BURN SOMETIMES?

i have the same problem - but the smell in my nose also makes me sneeze. it drives me crazy-but it comes and goes.

Hallo,
I think that this has to do with your glands. I know that some glands can cause many malfunctions in your body and in some cases you will notice strange symptoms in your body. I know that the smell of exhaust all the time is strange but this can only happen if you have problems with your hormones in your body. Have you seen your doctor about this condition? I think that you should not ignore this issue because it indicates that something is not right in your body and you need to get the appropriate treatment. I hope that you will see your doctor and that you will find the main reason behind this.
All the best to you,
Karen

Vitamin B deficiency, some people think of that smell as a metalic smell or a metalic taste.... it's a sign of vitamin deficiency.

I have had thisd same problem. SOemtimes it is intense. Su fat a heavy metal detox capsuals or liquid under the tongue has helped. But not anymore.

I had the same problem but I solved it!  By accident!  I started to take probiotics and within the first two days the smell disappeared.  Completely.  hasnt come back yet.  I haven't seen the doctor yet.  I suspect that it involves my digestive system.  I noticed the smell during and after eating for hours.