Hi, so I'm a 15 year old female virgin and I masturbate around 3 times a day. I have the most amazing orgasms through my clitoris but I can never seem to cum or squirt so please can you tell me how to cum and squirt while masturbating with my clit. Thanks :)

try proping your butt on a pillow and increase speed as you rub your clit. what i used to do was hump the edge of a pillow and that really stimulated my clit. i also like the shower trick. you get in the shower and turn on the water to a high pressure. then you position your clit under it and it gives you like this vibration feeling.im 16 and ive been masturbating for three years now and the only thing that teally makes me squirt is stimulating my g spot. i make sure im really comfortable and i lay on my back. you have to make sure your turned on before you finger yourself or itll really hurt. so try to really turn yourself on. i rub my boobs and my clit until im good and wet. then i insert my middle finger and my index finger about two or three inches in and i make a come here motion. after about 5 or 6 minutes of that i really cum. hope i helped!

Thanks for the great reply! Do you know what else I could use instead of a shower trick because I only have a bath?

yeah just turn on the faucet of the bath and position your p***y under it.. it wont be as strong but itll still be amazing. i just did it with the bath faucet yesterday and had no problem cumming. it takes a lot of positioning but in the end very worth it. my boyfriend actually told me about this trick. lol

Ok, thanks I'll use that trick!

welcome! happy cumming. lol

I just think you need to have sex with your boyfriend but be on top and stimulate your clit on his pelvic bone (where the bushy pubes are) what ever you do don't ask him to shave or trim because your body is already used to the size of them and it will be irritating and distract you and give you a bad rug burn if you do xx also use lubricant but only enough so it's not too dry but not too wet that your just sliding off him when your trying your best lol you will get bad rug burn unless you use lube when wanting a great orgasm, trust me squirting definitely exists I've done it and it is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bit embarrassing but amazing indeed xx ( also when on top don't bounce but rub at your own pace so not fast or you won't savour it and reach it and here is something that helps me a lot !!! Ask your boyfriend to meet his hands on your upper back pulling you down just a fraction !! Realy helps a lot !!! If that doesn't work tell him to try holding the back of your neck and do it there xxx ) if you put your hands on a bed railing above his head hands apart it will help you pickup yourself faster too xxx if you want anymore advice from me don't hesitate to ask xxxx good luck hun xxxxx ^^

I never cummed or had an orgasm before.i really need help to!:(

I never fxxxxd b4 but i masturbate sometimes like 2 a month and i dont get turned on for some reason :/

Yep faucet works like a charm also finger yourself with one finger pushing upwards

i cant cum but i can have orgasms so good my body shakes i etheir sit in my bathtub and put my clit under the faucet with my legs open if u rlly wanna good one open up ur vagina lips and put ur clit directly under the water i use watm water and turn it hotter slowly untillbivcant take it anymore or uvlay down with my pants and panties off nd lights off i rub my clit hard and fast till i shake

I'm almost 13 and masturbate it feels good my penis clinches up but no cum