im ready to have a child so is my fiance,,,weve had unprotected sex for almst a year now&&nothingg!!! im very upset.i was late 5days for ym last period thenn it came and i got really upset!!!!!.idk what to do. im scared and upset. :'(

You could try and go to the docter and ask for him to take an egg from you and a sperm from your fiance and make it fertile and implant it into you. It's probably one way of doing things.

Same here. My husband and I have been trying for a little over a year. Its frustrating because I don't know if its me or if its him but I realized maybe its just not our time. I recently started taking birth control last year in July (for the first time) but i only kept up with it for 2 months. It seems like a bogus idea but I figured if all these girls that are on birth control are getting pregnant then maybe it will happen to me. Selfish in a way but I really do want a child. What's weird is my last period was nov 27 and its now jan 16 and I still haven't gotten my period. I'm 12 days late but I'm scared to take a pregnancy test. I'm tired of the dissapointment. Anyway sending you lost of baby dust and well wishes. I understand what its like but be patient and maybe when its right you'll have your baby

This may sound weird, but are you trying to hard? Putting too much pressure on the event could cause negative hormones in your body which could effect it. Many couples try for a long period and then give up trying. Just have sex for the enjoyment and pleasure of each other. The pressure is off and both are relaxed. Then it happens. Not always that way, but give it a chance to happen without the pressures. If still nothing after a few months, get with your obgyn for more info and possible testing. There are cheap ways to massively expensive ways to make it happen. Good luck and enjoy the process!

celessy,thank you very much&&i also wish u luck=)
&&confusedguy you mighy be right,ill try to ease off on the pressure
thank you both=) XD