I don’t know why everybody think bad about an anorexic look, I myself would like to be anorexic and am on a diet in order to lose some more weight.

The problem with anorexia is that it is not just about the skinny looks, there is much more to it and it isn’t fun. I have been through it and I went to hell. Being anorexic means that your body chemistry may change, your hormones production changes, your mind and mood change and you don’t like naturally skinny, you can literally see your bones and it is awful. While I was anorexic, my period stopped, I was so obsessed with food and calories and nobody could have persuaded me that I had a problem when I constantly wanted to lose more weight. My mom made me see a psychiatrist, who actually helped me a great deal and made me realize where I was at the time. You should know that anorexia is a disorder and not a fancy skinny look and please, be aware what you wish for.

please don't. i went from 240 lbs. to 130 the healthy way. i'm 5'7' i felt great. then it got out of control. i was at 101lbs. i looked dead. i thought people were staring because i looked good. infact i looked like bones. i lost my period for 3 years. infact i just got it back (literally after fertility treatment even though i'm NOT trying to get pregnant) but i believe its because after 3 years of hell i put my body through, it had no choice after i gained weight back beyond my control, i'm now 150lbs maybe more i'm afraid to look. i eat healthy every day, count calories, work out 6x a week cardio weights etc. i can't shake a pound to get back to 130. i went from 130 to 150 over 4 months. it's depressing because i know i ruined my body and it can't get itself back in synch. it's really shitty. i'm not joking you here. my teeth have rotted due to low calorie/artificial sweeteners/etc and im pretty sure i'm going to need dentures within a year. :$ my hair's been falling out and i have to wear a lacefront wig because i have no confidence... it's so thin it looks like tinsel on a christmas tree. i acquired anemia and IBS. i'm still having a hard time trying to stay strong but i'm just gaining and gaining when mathemetically i should be losing (just a little)... my thyroid's been checked, it's borderline low functioning but not under enough to get on medication. my blood quality has diminished, my red and white cell count are undere 25% of normal range. i'm telling you. i didn't think it was a big deal and i wanted it but i ruined myself and i am so afraid i can't get it back :'(

I don't think that dieting is the proper solution if some one want to lose weight, because due to that your body can't get the proper energy and you will become weak. I think the better way is exercise which can reduce the excessive weight.

trust me on this.... i am not on a diet.. i am not trying to loose weight. i am not fat either... people still think i am losing wieght all the time and it can get really offencive for me dont go anorexic!!8-|

if you seriously WANT to be an anorexic, please get some help. I went through that hell of both bulimia and anorexia. when I was 12, I was eating as little as 150 calories a day. I almost died and had to be rushed to an ER and went to rehab for it. throughout the whole thing I felt suicidal, cut myself, and lost every friendship I had except in my only true friend who stuck by me the whole way. within 6 minths of my treatment, I went from 82 to 130 and I lost 13 pounds and I am now 117. :) please I'm begging you lose weight the healthy way with exercise and diet unless you want to basically almost kill yourself.