i'm 16 and i consider myself straight, but for some god awful reason i get urges to watch gay porn. i can't stand the idea of actually touching a man that way and i only check out girls and i still think they are the most beautiful things(most of them that is) i just want this to stop i hate getting the urges and masterbating to it. i want it to stop but i don't know how. :'(

Looking does not make you gay.

I think that especially when you're younger there is some curiosity to see if you are "normal." It's questions that you don't want to ask your friends, because you know what they'll think.

Relax, you like girls.

Hope it helps.

I bang every girl in sight ...im15 but I love to watch gay porn I love to jerk to that one problem though I want to f**k my male cousin so bad and he is not that good looking we saw each others cocks a while ago

I have done the same thing and feel the same way.

If you don't want to see or use gay porn, get rid of it,obviously you are bringing in your own porn. Straight porn is so much more available, it's not like your stuck with only gay porn. Coming out at much earlier age is because it isn't the shameful thing it used to be. you need to take the things you do as actions you control. I have a thought in my head, someone else needs to get it out is bull.Stop getting gay porn,then you don't have to worry about watching it.