Iam stright and I no it but wen I masterbate I like gay porn n iam 13 and I going to b honest I have dream and think about me being gay but then when my pleasure is over iam like wtf I like girls what is going on is any other 13 years olds going through this?

Have you considered that you may be bisexual?

Most probably u r bisexual. But, i hope u r not going to be a gay. Be straight guy!

But, if you do find yourself to be gay later in life,,, or maybe even not too long from now, just know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.

13??? Really?

There is a reason why you're having these thoughts and watching so much porn! And it's not because you're gay! So put down your PSP, (and your Red Bull) and listen up.
First off, you all got to chill on the, "Am I gay or not?" At your age you are no more straight or gay than you are a surgeon or a lawyer, so any of the people here posting claims that you are gay or straight are ridiculous. Most important to remember in any of what you’re experiencing right now is that whatever you turn out to be, gay, straight, bi etc., you are first and foremost a human being and deserve all rights accordingly. Keep your pride, your self-respect, and your humanity with you at all times. These things will guide you through life and will never fail you. Also, don’t let people quote the Bible to you. The Bible was written for Middle East tribes thousands of years ago and not for anyone else. So unless you are of Middle Eastern origin, don’t worry about the Bible. The Abrahamic cults would love nothing more than to see someone suffer, just say “No!” to Abrahamic Cults. (In case you don’t know what that means, look it up!)
A lot of what you are feeling is related to 2 things: surging hormones and the natural instinct in males to bond with other males, be they friends or older father/brother figures. For some young men it’s stronger than others. Boys who have no father figure or older male to look up to will sometimes experience this need to bond more than boys who have no nurturing older male figures in their lives. When you watch porn you project your natural curiosity about your own bodies and this bonding instinct onto the figures on screen. It’s all completely normal and when you many of you mature, you will learn to appreciate your own sexual and life experiences more without this need. But simply put, when you see a naked male in porno movies, your natural bonding instinct and your hormones are compelling you to look and or share the experience that you are watching. However at this stage in your life you probably do not have the life experience to understand that your attraction is just projection.
One last thing, don’t watch porn until you are at least out of your teens! You are not a bad person if you watch porn, but if you watch too much you will hard wire your brain for it so that you can easily get addicted or imprint what you are watching onto your own sexual behavior. Your mind is a sponge and everything you see, taste, hear, touch is in adolescence will become a port of your life forever. Let your mind, body and emotions develop first. So be selective of what you take onto your senses! Go out in the world and have fun and don’t hurt anyone.

no not at all I am 13 and I am the same I watch gay porn and I am straight I tryed to watch girl on girl and straight sex but it dident turn me on or I dident really like the things they did but I came on this looking for the same qestion but I know I am straight porn is trust something to help you get turned on and it is there the make your masterbashion better so you watch what turns you on don't force yourself to watche porn that dose not give you pleasure ;);) XD