Okay uhm well When I masturbate I usually have to work with my clit to reach a climax, which is good but I want to try penetration, I still have a hymen but don't want to break it until sex and I'm not ready for sex also when I finger myself I don't get pleasure but when I rub my clit right before my orgasm it feels like I want something inside me , any ideas on what to use without busting my hymen and also creating pleasure, uh thanks...

Dear Paigey_Loves_You,

Working with the clit is how most girls climax, and it is understandable that you don't want to break your hymen. If you use one hand to work your clit you can use your other hand to rub inside yourself. You could even thrust the end of a marker inside of yourself or anything else that is about that size and round. Unless you have something that is excessively long, it isnt going to break your hymen (It won't even reach it). It feels great.

Sincerely,

Lovely Addiction

masterbation is a good thing but doing it sometimes without something extra to relax you makes it twice as hard

ive been masterbating a long time and i still do

masterbation is everyones right

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

SneakyGirlI have tried everything from Markers to showerhead and my fingers. I want something new but I am not ready for sex. But I want a really good orgasm the old tricks aren't doing it for me anymore. I want something that will send me to a whole new level of orgasm. I'm 17 and I still live with my parents so it can't be loud.

Cucumber, very pleasurable ;)

The hymen is located at the entrance of the vagina.