I'm 13 and i need help. I dont know how to masterbate. I have tried almost everything and it doesnt help. Need ideas please. && how would i make a home made dildo if i have no condoms and stuff like thats.

just rub ur clit {near ur pee hole}
and for the dildo just use a curly iron
or 3 fingers

your clit is not near your pee hole.. lmao

how do u like hump your hands

Oh i found the best sensation in the world.
i am 14 and, well you start out with your index finger on your clit and rub it in circular movements, and your on your back, then you put your finger in and out, then slowly put second in, mmmmhm.
And do that for a couple of seconds , then get on your stomach and sort of thrust your hip up and down and move both your fingers just up and down against the wall of your vagina.
It feels sensational.

just put a plastic bag on ur dill or use a hair brush handel

Use a balloon, make it small and form it the way u like

I find a few things work mainly if you rub your vag with ur hand, or use ur finger to play with the clit that works. next stop hump something. i know it sounds crude but grab a soft thing (pillow/duvet/large teddy bear) and hump it thats good too. or use the water in your shower point it on your vagina thats amazing too hope this helps but its different for everyone :)

i want to now if i will bleed when i masterbate for the first time?

i am a girl this is my fake name

okay no problem at all.

just lay on your back after making your mod to masturbate 

to make mod watch porn or read some erotic books. after being naked, lay on ur back take ur index finger an start rubbing (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris) in circular motion. It will fell sensational. rub it hard and for some time. its all done. try it. if you wanna have sex pleasure, you should try putting in a pencil in ur vagina instead of a dildo or put marker.

You can also watch " good luck chuck" and masturbate to that. It is so sexy hot. And the guy is a chick magnet. All you see in that movies is sex sex sex. And a lot of it twards the middle.

What a wanker! There are plenty of guys who will wank you off so you don't have to. Relax!

Well what I would do is lay on my back stretch my legs and rub the cilt over my panties it feels good but it will hurt when you foot moves dat bone

Well if you are a girl put two fingers or three and put it in your p***y and go back and front