Okay, first of all im 18. I havent finished high school and probably never will because I wanna get out of my house... I wanna get out of my house for lots of reasons, and I just need help and tell me how I should do it.

Im living in my parents house, I have a little sister of 6 turning 7 in November, and a younger brother of 16 years of age. I know I needa get a job to get money to get out. Things is I have no way of getting a job because theres barely any around anymore... till school starts in September again. My parents treat me like im some type of "maid" in my house...

Usually every day my mom is "sick" or she says she is atleast, but its funny because she freakin is out the whole weekend, so while shes at home in bed (LIKE ALL THE TIME) im cleaning and cooking and just taking care of everyones needs and stuff... then when the weekends come shes out and I still have to do everything because she gets "mad" and she starts to yell and stuff... my dad works usually from 6 in the morning till 4 but when he comes he expects the food to be done and the house to be clean... I wanna know what is your opinion about that... is that even right? the way that they treat me?

Now my sister like I said is 6... usually I "HAVE" to bathe her and brush her hair 2 times a day and baby sit her... I can NEVER go out only like once or twice a month for like 2 or 3 hours and come back before 11 or 12 the latest... Then get up and do the same things again over...

So in your opinion what should I do? and yes my mother abuses of me verbally and physically... I am ready to pack my stuff and just leave with my boyfriend to live in his CAR! Just please tell me ASAP!! I needa know.

:'( 8-| %-) :-(