they dont knw anything at all. they say my thinking is wrong, i m wrong, nothing is good about me.. my brpther laughs at when parents yell at me. they want me to get a job which i dont like. 

Sorry but it responsibility I have to clean after my parents my 21 year old sister and her boyfriend and my 20 year ole sister and her girlfriend. and then do home school with everyone here and they yell at me constantly. But i have to suck it up and learn i am always in trouble always being called a mistake and everything. So i know what your coming from  .

Well i could understand ur probably im only 13 and i always feel like im a mistake because i get yelled at for the stupidist stuff ever im my parents are great but its just me my mom and my sister and my dad has never been around i feel like im nobody like my family doesnt need me and tht i dont matter and i want to help but they really just dont understand i have tlked to my mom about how she doesnt understand me ur knows how i feel but you should tlk to ur parents and maybe they'll understand better

Hi im a 13 year old boy and I have the same problem as u my dad always sais I need to do better in school but you need to suck it up