well my girlfriends parents are cuban and you see they are very strict and quite odd at times. Well i know people arent generally that stupid but me and my girlfriend have been going out now for 6 months almost 7 and we have quite a good relationship. Now in their eyes we are just best friends and nothing more well, in reality she is not allowed to have a boyfriend or even touch boys... You see that doesnt work out too well when we hang out we have to keep her room door open and whatnot her parents are always harping over us waiting for us to make a wrong move. Well, yesterday in a freak accident her mother walked in their house and saw us kiss, just a peck on the lips. Now the mother told the daughter that i was not allowed to be at their house any longer, she was no longer to see me nor hang out with me, nor talk on the phone with me. now im stuck with this i still talk to her on the phone but i dont know what to do for her parents are very stubborn and i cant simply go without seeing her. So what shall i do?

ive thought about
breaking up... but i dont like that idea
sending the mother a letter... but what do i say they havnt known about us for 6 months...
asking the grandmother who lives with them and absolutely loves me to talk to the parents....
otherwise im lost...

please help